Thursday, 04 February 2010

Pray

We are busy praying for all our loved ones who has not yet been enlightened by the truth! My heart is heavy...and there is an urgency in my soul...I know the time is coming to an end...

Join me in praying to Elohim for deliverance of those we love! I want to give you a couple of Scriptures:

Rev 18:4; "And I heard another voice from the heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues."...

We need to pray and ask that we and our loved ones will be completely cleansed from Babylon! We need to BREAK all strings of idolatry and heathenism that has crept into our faith through the centuries!!!

Mark 11: 22-26; "And Yehshua answering, said to them, "Have believe in Elohim. For truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'be removed and be thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says shall be done, he shall have whatever he says. Because of this I say to you, whatever you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them. And whenever you stand praying, if you hold whatever against anyone, FORGIVE, so that your Father in the heavens shall also forgive you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither shall your Father in the heavens forgive your trespasses."

Note that the Messiah first quotes the First Command - We must believe! And forgive others...then we shall receive!

We need to be cleansed, then we will be protected against the judgment that will befall this world!

Luke 22:33-36; "The heaven and the earth shall pass away, but My words shall by no means pass away. And take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down by GLUTTONY, and DRUNKENNESS, and WORRIES OF THIS LIFE, and that day come on you suddenly. For it shall come as a snare on all those dwelling on the face of the earth. Watch then at all times, and pray that you be counted worthy to escape all this about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Adam."

We must finish this race! Now is the time we need to pray without ceasing!

Yoh 16:23-24; "And in that day you shall ask Me none at all. Truly, truly I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in My Name, He shall give you. Until now you have asked naught in My Name. Ask, and you shall receive, in order that your joy might be complete."

Lets pray together in the Name of our Messiah, Yeh'shua, Lets pray to the only living Elohim - YHWH - the I AM - Elohim of Avraham, Yitschak and Ya'akov - The Creator of heaven and earth! Lets pray with praise and thanksgiving! LEts pray with such joy, as if we have already received it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment