Friday, 09 April 2010

Let Him be your Gardener

I just loooove gardening! It bring so much joy to me to see how things grow. It also teaches me so much about my Father and my relationship with Him.
In order to have a beautiful garden, I have to work hard and care for it. I have been so frustrated lately with weeds!! They are everywhere! I have mentioned it previously, about how they teach us and how sin/lies are like weeds, but they have out done it again!
I have made rock paths between the vegetable beds to walk on and to keep out some weeds....oh no - THEY GROW EVEN WHERE YOU THINK THEY WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO! They come out from between the rocks like nothing!
It is the same with our Spiritual lives - Sin and lies can creep in and grow where you least expect them to! And before you can help it, it smothers the good and nutritious plants.

We Have to walk in His way everyday! We have to test the things in our lives every day! We need to remove the bad everyday!!! Everyday I want to live for Him. We are flowers in His Garden. Allow Him to remove the weeds and to feed and Water you....so that when the time for harvesting comes, you will bear fruit and please Him!
Let Him be your gardener!

No comments:

Post a Comment